Combinator art

8cros
This post was updated on .
Hi, I got a permanent block on reasontalk. There Administrator playing cowboys in the wild west. I would like to continue here for some great threads.
Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
This post was updated on .

The original patch.
This is a prototype, which was stolen Selig. After our long dispute over a small bug in the high shelf, in mclass equalizer.
tilt_eq.cmb

1
I created a theme to motivate people to ask propellerheads fix very old bug. I said it I need to patch. I showed my video. Selig began to ask probing questions that he does not understand what it was about. And he just wanted to steal the idea.
2

Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
The beauty of this patch in its simplicity. I've been looking for a way to make a tilt equalization. This is one of the attempts to make such a device. I tried a combination of half rack units, Thors and other methods. The most incredible, I tried probably a dozen options.
As a result, I found a high shelf bug.

And this elegant patch treatment. Pirouette around that bug.
Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
BS MC Lite
This is a continuation of a series of tilt equalizers. This is a scientific equalizer.
Its feature setting; Use the matrix to shift clamped to draw a perfect line on the display of BV.
Hopefully thieves of engineering patches do not get to this forum and not pack original technologies, allegedly this is their idea.
BS_MC_L.cmb
Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
Bonus
Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
This post was updated on .
Ready to demonstrate the new device.

Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
This post was updated on .
Upward downward compressor. Native devices.

R 1. Your ratio.
R 2. The level of the transition from upward to downward compression. Range - 8 to - 48dBFS.
R 3. Attack.
R 4. Release.

Buttons empty.
Modulation Wheel. Make-up level.

https://allihoopa.com/s/sLKgrfiP

Level_Flow.cmb
Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
Bonus

Record For The Real Force
Reason Resonances

Re: Combinator art

8cros
This post was updated on .

This octave bands compressor implementation of crazy ideas using curves of equal loudness R-128.

Rotary 1. fills the compressors (watch for the bulbs of the compressors, try to make all the lamps lighted for the best result). Button 2. changes the pre and post mirror tilt of equalizers.

The modulation wheel changes the curvature of the frequency envelope. Depending on what is predominant in your material: pure tones or noise, you change the curvature and severity of the bass and the slope of the frequency spectrum.

A great long release. And over a fast, imperceptible attack, make this compressor a real work of art.

Button 1. Corrects the overlay of the crossover spectra. It can be turned off before exporting.
Button 4. switches the compression mode from normal to auto. It's simple.

Button 3. Includes the envelopes of the loudness.

LE.cmb Patch

Allihoopa examples
Pink + EQ Comp ON
Comp ByPass